Goldiblox has done it again! Their latest video continues to advance their cause: “Let’s Get Girls Building!” The video is set to the song “Worth It” by Fifth Harmony, and the catchy beat and funny (yet incredibly powerful) images of young girls dressed up like modern powerful women who are #ReigningIt is a mega hit!
Here is a list of the diverse women featured:
- Amy Schumer: #iLookLikeAComedian
- Hillary Clinton: #iLookLikeAPresident
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: #iLookLikeAJustice
- Isis Anchalee: #iLookLikeAnEngineer
- Beyoncé: #iLookLikeAnEntrepreneur
- Nicki Minaj: #iLookLikeASuperstar
- Jen Welter: #iLookLikeAnNFLCoach
- Viola Davis: #iLookLikeAnEmmyWinner
- Misty Copeland: #iLookLikeAPrincipalBallerina
- Abby Wambach: #iLookLikeAWorldChampion
If any of these names aren’t ringing a bell or you want to learn more, check out this website with more info about them.
There is one person left out of the video who is just as deserving of recognition: CEO and founder of Golidblox Debbie Sterling. She in an incredible inspiration to women! Debbie Sterling’s Ted Talk should be required viewing for everyone – boys and girls!